Jul 22, 2008

Early Tuesday Morning....

By the time many of you read this, I will either be in the process of this or have just completed it. I am not sure what is worse.

Eight a.m. Tuesday morning, I have my root canal (dentist says "plan on two hours of drilling") topped off with a filling.

Two good things will come out of this. I'll probably lose a few pounds because I usually don't feel like using my teeth too much for the first few days after a root canal. I am thinking I'll treat myself to a Jamba Juice smoothie afterwards, which is my second good thing. I can actually do that because it won't send shooting pain through my teeth up into my eye sockets.

I'll give an update Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. Drilling begins at 8 a.m. PST.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope it wasn't too torturous, AM. Enjoy your jamba juice!

kristina said...

I need to go to the dentist too but haven't had insurance in many years. I am sure there is considerable deterioration and am not looking forward to it. I Hope yours goes ok.