Aug 23, 2008

And the clock ticks....

We are on a plane at the crack of dawn Monday whether I am ready or not!

Laundry is humming in the washer. We need to take lots of things for the weather. Colorado at the end of August at a high elevation....it's early fall there. So the temperatures are in the nice 80's during the day, but can get down to freezing at night. There will be shorts and tshirts, and jeans and jackets too. That means a huge suitcase.

I also have about a dozen things I need to wrap up with my business before I go. That is always the hard thing right there. Especially this time. I won't have access to my cell phone or internet. No emails or anything!

This will be good for me.

I leave all of you with a hearty "have a great weekend!" and also "have a great week!". I'll be posting lots of glorious Colorado pictures when I return.

2 comments:

kristina said...

I hope you are having a great time in Colorado!

Tracy said...

Have fun. I'll miss you.