Mar 15, 2009

Pablo & Tasha, the Early Days

The people who found Pablo and Tasha, were incredibly gracious. They worked hard to save these little kitties lives. They found the kitties in a car that was being towed away to be demolished, and they would have certainly died. At about seven weeks old, they suffered through a bought of feline distemper, which usually spells certain death, but they survived. I was told a third kitten died during that time from the distemper. They are little survivors!

Here is a slide show of pictures this wonderful couple gave us of their early, itty bitty days, which was only last October! You can see these people took really good care of these two. I think in one picture, you can see a gaggle of kittens. I think there is three there, which might be the one who died.

Anyway, get ready for cuteness!




P.S. Pablo has straight symmetry on his nose with his white stripe. Tasha does not. Her stripe is not perfectly symmetrical. Honestly that is the only way to tell them apart.

No comments: