Nov 17, 2010

I've Been Elected.....Twice!

Okay, so one thing that you almost HAVE to be elected for to run for office is your precinct's PCP. PCP is Precinct Committee Person. Depending on where you live that is usually a few block radius of your house. You're in charge of it regarding elections. Getting literature to people, getting to know people, asking them to vote, etc. I was elected to that position when I ran for office. Since I was running for my district, as I look back now, I honestly focused more on my whole district than my precinct.

Now I've been elected to something that makes me more excited. I am officially the Secretary for the Multnomah County Republican party. We have new officers in positions, and I know who they are, and I am excited. We have a lot to do for 2012.

Fun stuff!

No comments: