Goggles your toddler wears while playing his Wiggles guitar: $5.00 The two hats your six year old wears while playing his drums and beach ball: $15.00 Listening to the next brother band practice: Priceless
Believe it or not, the beach ball, when squatted on like he is doing, makes a very handy bass drum. You also have to imagine that BH is lightly bouncing as he is doing his guitar. It is incredibly comical when I walk into their room and witness this. Honestly, I want to talk to the Hansen Brother's mother.
2 comments:
Is the beach ball a better drum than the drum? I like the outfits, very rock and roll...
Believe it or not, the beach ball, when squatted on like he is doing, makes a very handy bass drum. You also have to imagine that BH is lightly bouncing as he is doing his guitar. It is incredibly comical when I walk into their room and witness this. Honestly, I want to talk to the Hansen Brother's mother.
Post a Comment