This morning in my online game, that I play along with several of my readers, I got two huge bonuses. I never get those, I was feeling pretty puffed up. You're lucky to get one, I got two. By the way, ever wondered why Tracy and Angela (under "Blogs I Read") haven't posted much in awhile. They're as addicted to this game as I am.
God got me.
I have hired a friend/electrician to put outlets in my unfinished basement. Mainly, so I can move my office operation downstairs, making the spot upstairs where I currently have my carcass the homeschooling room for the fall.
He is here right now. He is working in the basement. Our dog is kenneled down there. I thought that would be best for two reasons. 1) It looks like rain. The smell of wet dog is nasty. Keep reading, that is the least of my worries. 2) She gets a little stressed out sometimes, and I thought she would feel better in her kennel.
I take BH upstairs for a nap. All is well. I come down to the first floor of our house, and is smelled like feces--badly. Our old cat has had a few continence problems lately, so I search the first floor of the house, while gagging.
Nope, keep going, I go to the basement. Electrician friend is working hard, and I am ready to pass out as the smell gets worse. I just ask him, "What happened??!" He says, "I think it's your dog."
And sure enough, there she is, in her kennel, covered with crap, and stressed out. I take her outside, all the while avoiding her wagging tail. I hose her off. Gagging. I take the bottom tray out of her kennel, hopefully not making a worse mess, take that outside and hosing it off. I hose off her blanket. I hose off our footprints from the house to the yard.
Now I go inside. The smell is mind boggling. Electrician! How could you handle this??! He says, honestly, he really said this, "I passed gas a few times, and didn't think a thing of it, but then it lingered, and I knew something was wrong." Okay, now that is funny!
I am cleaning up the inside of the kennel, etc. Cleaners, lots of paper towels, etc. And you know what two things came to my mind? First. That is exactly what I get for being puffed up about having tow bonuses on a virtual game. Things that aren't even tangible!
The second thing is captured in pictures....if you are a germaphobic, squeamish type. This may gross you out. You have been warned! Be extremely glad you weren't here for it. I have done a lot of hard returns on this so you have the option of bailing now.
Look, the S**T hit the fan!!
8 comments:
That's gross and funny at the same time. I don't know how that guy could stand that smell if you smelt it through the whole house. Also he thought it was himself at first he must have really bad gas then.
What game do you play?
You crack me up!
LOL....
angela
Oh, dear. That is so gross.
I wasn't done. Good thing you have a sense of humor!
I am laughing out loud so hard, and I don't usually do that! Oh my gosh, those pictures are too much!
Ok, is that Rum in the "favorite cleaners" picture? Um...what did you use that for? Ignorant, inquiring minds want to know. :)
Honestly, a sense of humor is what I needed today. To answer some of your questions 1) The online game we play is one of the application games on Facebook called Pack Rat. Highly addictive, kind of fun. When you first start, seems dumb, but once you get going, oh my! 2) FG noticed the rum. Yes, some leftovers from Cinco de Mayo, cleansed my sinuses and palate after that fiasco. Hence, it was a decent cleansing agent.
Sigh....
Eeeeeeeeew! I thought the rum was funny too!
YUCK! That is hillarious about what the electrician said though... LOL
Post a Comment