I love craigslist!
I realized a few weeks ago after having a friend who has a trampoline babysit my kids, that I want one of them! Why? They fell asleep immediately after getting in the car and they slept like rocks for the next two nights. I want one! We got one for $60.00 on craigslist.
After our trip to Colorado, and listening to JM on a friend's piano, I realized we need to do piano lessons. When I was seven, I pounded on pianos, and didn't do much for anyone's mood. JM on the other hand, really tries to make music, and you can hear his purpose in his pounding.
Piano lessons! Scored a keyboard for $100.00 today. We also interviewed our piano teacher, and she very much approves of our acquisition. Lessons start next week.
1 comment:
I love jumping on trampolines. I hope you are joining in on the fun!
Post a Comment