What has been a cool thing, a good friend of mine has become friends with the guys on the Time Bandit. She took the picture shown above last summer when the Time Bandit was in Seattle for some major overhaul repairs. I have a picture of her in the captain's chair, and it's kind of weird to look at, I must say. I have pictures of her with all the guys from the Time Bandit as well as the guys from the Cornelia Marie and the Northwestern. But the Time Bandit guys are the ones she has kept in touch with and they have been incredibly nice and gentlemanly to her. Freaky to see her cheek to cheek with Johnathan (of course, with a cigarette in one of his hands)!
I know, none of us will be able to see what is going on now until like February or so when the Discover Channel releases this season's episodes they are filming right now. But I do wish all the crabbers an excellent and safe season!
Thanks AK for the great pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment