
The big gift from Santa this year was that gift the boys have wanted
forever....a Nintendo Wii. And of course, to set up this thing, you have to pull out the TV. What happens next? Every single itsy bitsy toy that has been missing for years has been found. Candy wrappers from clandestine candy eating is found. Crusts from pizza is found--crusts that were supposed to be eaten, not stashed. So the hubbie got out the vacuum cleaner and has cleaned up the place. Here is one aspect of that conversation:
Mom: Watch out! Daddy made a clean spot!
BH: Oops!
2 comments:
I had to read this one out loud to Denis. Very funny! Now I'm trying to guess what BH said oops for. Did he drop something into the new clean spot?
See, I caught at as a kind of "oops, we don't see that often in this house!" But there is about three different ways you could laugh at this. We are all sweaty from the boxing we did just now. I have seriously found my new workout video.
Post a Comment