Aug 2, 2009

What Can 28 Cents Buy You These Days



A condescending post card from the Governor. It is best summed up by Child of God when she sat at my kitchen table and flipped it at me, "Thanks for playing!"

But let's do the aggravating math here.

28 cents for just this stupid postcard to me who left a message at the Governor's "citizen concern" phone line. Let's say 10,000 people called during the legislative session with their concerns. I am shooting low here. I wouldn't be surprised if it were more.

That is a cost of $2800 to the tax payer saying "thanks for playing ball."

Waste. Waste of my money.

2 comments:

Child of God said...

Hey, I'm famous. I made it to your blog. =)

AMG said...

Sweetie, then you're right up there. I do believe you were the very first person to EVER comment on my blog way back when.