Nov 4, 2007

Feel my pain.


So my hubbie and JM are doing high fives this morning. When doing this with a six year old boy, it becomes painful. Here is how that went:

Hubbie: JM, I am all done. My hands are sore.
JM: Let me see.

Hubbie: You can't see. My soreness is an objective state of consciousness. (Did you know he is a philosophy professor?)

JM: What's a subjective snakes of continents?

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I would have asked the same thing... :o)

Child of God said...

This is hysterical. Only Mike would respond with that! God bless him.

FG said...

Yes, I do feel your pain! J often says to me, "Don't get philosophical on me", as if I'm the one who took the classes all those years...! Ha!

J is looking forward to seeing M next week down here in Cali...:)

T said...

that is too funny!