Dec 18, 2007

How Smart are You?

I am on Connections Academy email list. I just got this cute quiz from them. Try it out and see how good you are. Post your score--I was a bronze. There are a few zingers in there. What is so silly, I got the zingers, it was the easy ones that got me!

Click here.

Then post your gold, silver or bronze status!

PS Also, please wave and say "Hello!" to the Connections Academy home office in Baltimore, MD! Hello everyone! Whenever I post a link of theirs, they make sure I am not doing anything wrong, which is understandable, and there are suddenly lots of hits on my blog from them. But I also want to make their visit to my very pro-Connections Academy blog a pleasant one. Hi everyone!

6 comments:

T said...

mmm I am not smart....I didn't even finish....to many wrong...in the first 5 questions.....ho hum
what can I say...give me practical any day. :)

kristina said...

I scored "bronze". I guessed a lot.

FG said...

14/20...bronze...I'll have to try it again to see if I can get any more right...some of those were hard!

AMG said...

I like being bronze! I want F's husband to do it. That would be an interesting score! I am finding the more I do these little polls and tests, guests to my blog are average. I like it!

What am I saying?? We could all hold our own at Trivial Pursuit, and not care how clean the table is that we are playing on!

Child of God said...

Silver. 15/20. But I guessed on the Frosty the Snowman question.

Tracy said...

I got a silver at the very last. I thought that I had already made too many mistakes to get beyond bronze.