Dec 2, 2007

Morning Greetings

This morning, before church, I have a breakfast meeting. So I am meeting the family at church. It's an extra early day for me. Remember--I am not a morning person.

I get up this morning, and get dressed right away. I didn't head to the living room in my pajamas. I walk into the living room, dressed, and here is why my two year old said:

BH: AAAGH! It's Momma! She scared me!

4 comments:

T said...

very funny!
hey are you free up yet for your basement?

AMG said...

Thank you! After the 14th. That is my last day to sell candles. So even that weekend is pretty free. I have been SO looking forward to this! Everyone, T is an organizing queen! She is coming to my home to help me with the Herculean task of moving my office to the basement of my house. I am excited! Let me know if you need to reach her for her services. She has that organizing gene that we see on the Home and Garden channel that we all wish we had.

FG said...

Kids say the darndest things! Don't you just wonder what's going through his little mind? You have some precious little boys, AM! Blessings to you. :)

T said...

*blush*