Take a look at Angela's blog. She and her friends were doing this on her blog and encouraged me to as well. So you submit a facial shot to this website and the automatically pick a celebrity and do the morph.
I was all excited. Angela got matched with Kate Hudson. Rochelle got matched with Anna Nicole Smith.
I am wondering who I would get matched to. What a boost to a gal's esteem!
No luck! My first try was matched to Will Smith. Two more tries with different photos told me they had no matches. Then I got matched to some guy I have never heard of who looks like Andy Warhol. Then I get matched to Benicio.
No Kate Hudson for me! I would love to just be matched to a woman at this point! I gave up.
3 comments:
What???? I just about broke a rib from laughing! HILARIOUS!
LOL!
angela
That is weird! What is the story behind that?
Take a look at Angela's blog. She and her friends were doing this on her blog and encouraged me to as well. So you submit a facial shot to this website and the automatically pick a celebrity and do the morph.
I was all excited. Angela got matched with Kate Hudson. Rochelle got matched with Anna Nicole Smith.
I am wondering who I would get matched to. What a boost to a gal's esteem!
No luck! My first try was matched to Will Smith. Two more tries with different photos told me they had no matches. Then I got matched to some guy I have never heard of who looks like Andy Warhol. Then I get matched to Benicio.
No Kate Hudson for me! I would love to just be matched to a woman at this point! I gave up.
Post a Comment