I would like to announce something very cool. Whoever logs onto my blog on a fairly regular basis (remember, I have an idea who is by the little site meter below) from Harrisburg, OR. You have won a great distinction today.
You are my 2,000th hit on my blog. Give yourself a big pat on the back. Feel free to post a comment and let us know who you are. I have no idea who you are except your ISP is based out of Harrisburg and Qwest is your ISP provider.
Congratulations! You have won nothing except my thanks. It's nice having folks who check in often, don't seem to weirded out by me, and seem to come back often.
I'll see who hits the 3,000 mark!
2 comments:
I have noticed that the location is not always accurate on the site meter. I have seen a strange location listed when I know that it was Denis that was on my blog at that time.
Therefore, I think it is possible that it was me who was #2000. Harrisburg is somewhere in So. OR and I have Qwest service. You never know.
I think you are right as well. Congratulations!
Post a Comment